Monday, January 5, 2009

In-house tournament!


I had my first tournament last Saturday. It was an In- House Tournament, so that just means it's a practice tournament. The theme was cowgirls and everyone was suppose to dress up like cowgirls. We all agreed we look more like gangsters than cowgirls. It was a very fun day.

This tournament was only practice to get us ready for the season so we only played other viper teams and we didn't keep score. My team was the top seed out of three teams we played. I had so much fun and I cant wait till the real tournaments start.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

delaney said...

congragulations Ali!!!! You are so good at volleyball. I would like it if you could teach me sometimes!!

(~: Ali :~) said...

Thanks! Anytime you want we can play Volleyball together that would be fun!

delaney said...

alright!! Will you be there at mutual today?? You could bring a volleyball and we can play together

(~: Ali :~) said...

Ya I'll be there if we have time after mutual we can hit the ball around!