Friday, February 20, 2009

Do you ever have those days?



Do you ever have that day or days that you just feel blah and just so depressed about yourself? When everything is going wrong all at the same time. I dont get enough sleep, I have a billion cagiliion tests to study for and the work keeps on piling and piling up sky high. And sometimes people are so mean to you when you are already down. I want to go out and have fun like how life used to be without high school and hard classes, but I am broke. I just want to be in worry free middle school again with nothing to worry about and no stress. I miss those days back when all you cared about was having a fun day at school and hanging out with all your friends all day. I HATE to complain, but I find writing about it is the only thing that makes me feel better. I just try to smile bright and get throught those terrible kinds of days.

3 comments:

LiNdSeY said...

Yes I am enjoying my Middle school care freeness! (IDK if thats a word. BE HAPPY!!! :)

delaney said...

Middle school is GREAT!!! I bet Highschool will be hard for me too!! Well hope you turn out to be stress free after this post that you just made!!

shawna said...

Sometimes things just STINK!!!! Hope you feel happier soon! :-)