Sunday, March 22, 2009

My New Favorite Book.


Although I haven't even finished the book I now have founded my new Favorite Book. I love the movie, it is one of my favorites and I never imagined me reading the book. I have now discovered that I love to read. If im down I will go read a book for an hour and it makes me all better its like my new therapy.


My mom wanted me to read the book before I watched the movie, but I was like no way when I read the first few pages I could not understand it. It was like it was in a whole other language. But after I watched the movie a billion of times and I just wanted more, I decided to give the book another try.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Good for you Ali! Reading is a lot of fun and I'm glad you enjoy it. When you finished reading Pride and Prejudice, if you're interested, a good book to read is The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen. It's just a suggestion and I think you might like it. Anyways, I've always wondered if Pride and Prejudice was a good book. I think I might pick it up now. Lol. See ya later.

kelly said...

yea for reading good books! and for a great form of "therapy".