Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Ipod...softball...off track


YAY! I have the new Ipod touch. It is the coolest thing ever I'm so happy I saved for it.
I am in the middle of softball and it is going great my pitcher is really good so it gives me really good experience catching off of her.
Right now I'm off track until April 20th. Some days are really boring but I've been finding things to keep me busy. Hayley's boyfriend Joe is home from his mission so that has kept me busy the past few days. But they are off to General Conference for the weekend. My parents are also going away for their anniversary so this weekend will probably be boring but I have playoffs so i will have something to do.
My little brother Ethan is coming for the 2 weeks. I'm so happy because he keeps me occupied.
There's just a little update on what's been going on.

0 comments: