Saturday, April 4, 2009

CST testing, spring break, and youth conference!


Basically the rest of the month is filled with the California Standards Test I have to take all of April, Spring break which is coming up in a week and Youth Conference which is also creeping up at the end of next week.


I have a long break from Volleyball tournaments because of everyone's spring breaks going on but thankfully we still have practices to keep me occupied. Besides my Volleyball Practices, there is are baseball game like everyday for me to watch, either T.D.'S, Chase's or Brooke's.


Youth conference is going to be SO much fun! It's my first year going, but from what I hear about it I know I will have an amazingly fun time. Me and Lindsey will find out who our host families are on Sunday hopefully.


Other than that, I CANT wait for spring break to appear. I finally get the break I was waiting forever for.

0 comments: