Friday, October 31, 2008

My favorite days of the week... THE WEEKEND!!!

Hooray! The week is finally coming to an end and i have a weekend to look forward to. This week has been so busy....

Volleyball season is almost over.:~(....There is only 2 more games left in the season. So far my team has only lost one game. I am kind of glad the season is coming to an end in some ways. I will be able to go to all my mutual activities and I'll have more time for my schoolwork. And all the politics in highschool sports makes you want to go crazy. I am glad I have club volleyball to fall back onto.

It's just been so hectic this volleyball season.... with all the politics, rude girls, and competition. I have been getting more grumpy because of my lack of sleep and I dont like that. Hopefully thing will start calming down by the end of the season so i can get my life back in order.

Thankfully i have this weekend to rest and get back in the groove of things....

1 comments:

heidi said...

I had a rude dad tonight at delaney's game. some parents need to check themselves too...it is very annoying!! they try to coach from the sidelines and it really bugs me. I'll have to look into club volleyball for delaney.