Wednesday, October 29, 2008

School!:>(

I'm so sick of school! Every day I do the same thing in EVERY SINGLE class. Take notes, do review questions, listen to lectures, take tests. EXCEPT IN MATH THERE IS ALWAYS A FUN TWIST TO LOOK FORWARD TO. GO MATH!!! I KNOW YOU ARE THINKING I'M CRAZY... I'M USED TO IT...But sometimes there are days like this where I get to help out with activities at school like today's the Cross Country meet...fun fun...Then I come home and rest after my long day, do my homework, eat dinner, and then there is softball (when that is in season.) And don't forget mutual on Tuesday nights. Then if I have spare time its T.V. and VIDEO GAMES. THEN, I go to bed and start all over again! JOY! BUT I guess something good comes out of this in the end... AND its always fun looking forward to when I don't have school!

~16 DAYS LEFT ~ HIP HIP HOORAY!
ONLY 4 1/2 YEARS TIL HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION!...

0 comments: