Saturday, October 25, 2008

Time for Halloween....


For Halloween, me and Lindsey were trying to decide what we should be.... we had some cute ideas like BEING:

  • PREPS- we decided not to be preps because I had NO money and it would cost a LOT.
  • NERDS- I don't know why we decided not to do that.
  • WINNIE THE POOH AND PIGLET- (I would be Winnie The Pooh and Lindsey would be Piglet) we wanted to MAKE our own costumes for that and it would take TOO much creativity to do that... which i DON'T have...
Then i was looking online for dresses (for some reason) and i saw this cute dress and it reminded me of Alice in wonderland... and DING the light bulb went off in my head... i could be Alice in wonderland.....

But the problem was if i was Alice in wonderland what would Lindsey be? We were trying to think of RED HEAD Disney characters.. but they ALL involved dresses, cowboys, and fins (which Lindsey does NOT wear).... so i was thinking some more and we BOTH came up with her being the Cherise cat. Which is in Alice in wonderland.


I will be taking REAL pictures of us tonight at the Trunk-or- Treat party at our church...

5 comments:

heidi said...

it will be very interesting to see how the cat turns out. pretty creative idea.

LiNdSeY said...

i'll just say its gunna be awesome.

ali said...

you guys looked great tonight! Thanks for helping out with the booth so that I could chase my kids around!

heidi said...

you both looked great! you should've won a prize...you were robbed!

LiNdSeY said...

I know we were robbed!!:(